We are representing a reputable main contractor that is managing numerous projects developments throughout Singapore. This newly created position is critical in the management team and future establishment of the company.
Preferred background of candidates
- Relevant Degree (Building & Estate Management, Civil Engineering or relevant field)
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar management capacity.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skill
- Resourceful and possess good leadership
- Strong in problem solving and decision making.
- Report to the Executive Director/Chairman
- Oversee multiple construction projects.
- Point of contact for Clients/Owners and attend to their request and queries.
- Liaison with consultants and Client’s/Owner’s representatives.
- Oversee overall project progress, financial cash flow and monitor expenses.
- Ensure projects are executed according to schedule and are within budget.
- Guide and manage key project staff and ensure they achieve the project Key Performance Indicators.
If you would like to find out more or discuss future opportunities, please send in your detailed resume in MS Word format to:
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478