We work with listed and rapidly expanding owners and developers with operations throughout Asia. At present, we are in search for highly committed team players with excellent track record to manage trademark developments:
Types of properties involved and area
- Office Buildings
- Mixed Developments
- Service apartments/ resorts
- Residential (Condos)
- Malaysia (KL, JB, Langkawi, Malacca)
- Indonesia (different regions)
- Middle East
Overall accountable for project management activities:
- Manage the strategic aspects of project management in line with its objectives.
- Prepare feasibility studies and formulate strategies for new projects/phases.
- Understand the implication of different technical choices and provide solutions.
- Review proposed design, specifications, concepts, etc in line with the Company’s objectives
- Provide viable alternative solutions by taking into consideration the cost factor and mitigate risk factors.
- Handle program planning, monitoring, costing and budgeting of projects, tendering, tender analysis and contract administration.
- Liaise with Consultants and Government departments prior to and during project implementation for early approvals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate staff and lead by example/good teamwork
- Demonstrate strong problem solving abilities
- Able to manage owners
- Attention to detail/review drawings etc
If you would like to find out more or discuss future opportunities, please send in your detailed resume with your recent professional photograph in the CV in MS Word format to:
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478