We work with established bulk cargo handling companies in SG and Malaysia. If you are looking to join a company with more than 20 years of operations, that provides excellent career growth opportunities and good staff benefits and bonuses, this is the right place for you!
This position is responsible to manage the General Cargo Operations in company which involves monitoring and reviewing operational efficiency, productivity and safety.
- Plan and optimize the use of port resources in various areas of general cargo operations e.g. berth planning, warehousing & documentation.
- Monitor, review and implement measures to improve the operational efficiency, productivity and safety
- Work closely with port users to address issues which concern vessel operations
- Do regular safety inspections and accident analysis to eradicate/mitigate risks
- Energetic, hands on profile
- Experience in steel cargo operations is required
- Experience in loading/unloading bulk cargo
- Previous experience in safety enforcement will be an added advantage
If you would like to find out more or discuss future opportunities, please send in your detailed resume in MS Word format to:
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.