We work with esteemed Hotel operators, owners, and developers throughout Asia. At present, we are in search for a highly committed team player and forward- looking and innovative strategic business partner with excellent track record to be based in (4-5 star) properties in Sydney, Australia:
Analyze human capital requirements in relation to business needs and to conceptualize plans / strategies to meet business needs and objectives.
- Lead, develop and motivate the HR team.
- Identify and formulate strategies to drive and enhance the Company’s vision and core values towards maintaining a workforce that promotes teamwork, driven by guiding principles
- Partnering with external consultants to derive at creative HR solutions as well as to keep pace with best practices in the industry.
- Tertiary education and additional post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- Relevant experience of 5 – 10 years in a managerial position.
- Competent in stand-up training and training management
- Familiar with local labor laws
If you would like to find out more or discuss future opportunities, please send in your detailed resume in MS Word format to:
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478