We work with the top notch international consultants who have operations globally. At present, we are in search for highly committed team players with excellent track record to manage various projects in Malaysia:
BIM Manager creates, obtains, evaluates, coordinates and distributes 3-dimensional BIM models for use by estimating, purchasing and operations. The BIM expert plays a bridging role between pre-construction and construction phases relative to use of VDC/BIM.
- Preparing BIM scope of work documents for trades. Create 3D visualization models for preconstruction and marketing.
- Develop and management 3D Construction Logistics Models and Layouts for project proposals and jobsites. Creation of 3D takeoff models for estimating.
- Develop constructability models for value engineering. Candidate is responsible for outlining the client's vision, providing authoritative advice, indoctrinating the industry, implementing strategies using BIM technology to improve the planning, design, construction processes and facilities life cycle.
- Based on thorough knowledge of AEC industry and input from stakeholders, the candidate develops and maintains BIM standards and data set templates.
- Relevant degree
- Ability to read, understand and interpret design and construction drawings.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. The ability to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Creative problem-solving ability. Personal initiative when faced with a problem. Collaborative in approach, sharing any new techniques learnt with other staff members. Promptness and professionalism when communicating with colleagues either verbally or via email.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
EA No. R1106961
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.