A main board-listed organisation in the Engineering & Project Management Industry, is currently seeking for qualified & experienced candidates to take on the role of Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team of Engineers & Specialists in planning & developing world-class projects with state-of-the-art facilities for the organisation.
- Key personnel responsible for the entire New Plant Construction, including state-of-the-art facilities within the plant
- Responsible for the successful implementation and completion of company’s development projects
- Leading and working in collaboration with clients/owners/contractors and consultants in all stages of projects including conceptualization, design development, contract documentation, procurement, construction till project delivery including DLP and O&M phase
- Responsible for project implementation and their delivery within specified schedule, budget, meeting client's quality requirements and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for project budget controls, tracking of expenditures and critical scrutiny of contract documents and drawings, with an eye for details
- Degree in Civil/Structural or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Post graduate experience of at least 8 to 10 years, with a proven track record of successful project implementation
- Applicant with experience in completing relevant water plant projects would be advantageous
- Conversant in all aspects of plant process, building design and construction
- Knowledge and skills to work in collaboration with consultants of various disciplines and familiar with authorities' submission procedures for building projects
- Possess excellent leadership & planning skills to ensure timing project completion and within budget, whilst taking note of safety
- A team player with strong individual drive, sense of responsibility and task ownership, willing and capable of multi-tasking functions
- Good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to lead a team of consultants and contractors while liaising with peers and colleagues from various departments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this role, we would like to invite you to write in to us with a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Jason (EA No. R1217287) at 6291-4478 for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.