Our client is an international real estate company with a portfolio that spans residential, commercial and hospitality with a strong customer focused commitment and a passion to deliver top class quality products and services. Due to strong growth in their sector, they are seeking for an excellent team player to be part of their talented and highly skilled staff.
ð Family-oriented culture
ð Employee Empowerment
ð Good Career Prospects
- Organization Relationship
- Works closely with the mall’s leasing managers
- Reports directly to the Head of Leasing
- Summary of job
- Assisting in leasing activities and proposals for tenant mix planning
- Obtaining up-to-date market intelligence and latest trends on rentals/retail scene
- Analysing and evaluating tenants' proposals and identify new tenants/market segments for malls
- Liaising with solicitors for audit review of tenancy terms/conditions and handle lease administration and management
- Relevant Degree in Estate Management or equivalent
- Able to conceptualize the best retail theme and tenancy mix of any given retail mall
- Able to conduct market research, identify as well as analyze competition and ways of overcoming them as well as identify potential revenue generating advertising and promotion opportunities.
- Good understanding of the retail industry and extensive network of retailers’ contacts
- Good analytical, report writing abilities and computer skills (esp. excel)
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Ronnie (EA No. R1551008) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.