Our client is an international real estate company with a portfolio that spans residential, commercial and hospitality with a strong customer focused commitment and a passion to deliver top class quality products and services. Due to strong growth in their sector, they are seeking for an excellent team player to be part of their talented and highly skilled staff.
ð Family-oriented culture
ð Employee Empowerment
ð Good Career Prospects
Passionate and driven, you will be reporting to the Senior L&OD Manager and will be working closely with the various stakeholders at the local properties and corporate office to drive and execute programs and initiatives.
- ·Plans, develops and implements learning programs
- ·Assesses and determines the quality and control of learning programs
- ·Recommends learning and development policies and procedures
- ·Monitor’s training budgets and expenditures
- ·Work with local institutions/government agencies on suitable L&D initiatives
- ·Assist in other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- · Degree/Diploma in hospitality or equivalent
- · ACTA certified and/or experienced with WSQ framework
- ·3-4 years of working experience and prior experience in Hospitality is preferred
- ·Strong communication skills (oral and written in English and Mandarin) to be able to conduct training in these languages
- ·Good project management skills
- ·Proficient in MS Office applications
- ·Organized and having an eye for details
- ·Independent worker and at the same time, a team player
- · A mature team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Ronnie (EA No. R1551008) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.