Our client is an international real estate company with a portfolio that spans residential, commercial and hospitality with a strong customer focused commitment and a passion to deliver top class quality products and services. Due to strong growth in their sector, they are seeking for an excellent team player to be part of their talented and highly skilled staff.
ð family-oriented culture
ð Employee Empowerment
ð Good Career Prospects
- Lead and motivate a team in providing professional property management and leasing
services to the owners, tenants and shoppers of the shopping mall.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will assist in implementing strategies to maximize rental and occupancy of the mall
- Responsible for the preparation and achievement of the annual budget and business plan
for the shopping mall.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Degree in Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in marketing and leasing of retail space
- At least 2 years in a similar capacity working in a shopping mall.
- A mature team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in MCST work will be an added advantage
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Ronnie (EA No. R1551008) for a confidential discussion.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167
Tel: 6291 4478
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.