My client is a well-established medical devices company (MNC) as well as a manufacturer of optical and surgical components.
The position is based in Singapore and reports to the Manager, Technology Transfer Unit. To support R&D product transfer activities in validating mass-production processes involving IQ, OQ and PQ of new product with approved development specification and plan. The incumbent will focus on precision machining process development and prototype sample production.
- To assess the manufacturability of a product for CNC machining.
- To prepare CNC program machining the parts based on design specifications and tolerance.
- Maintenance and management of machining facilities in R&D, Singapore.
- Support process development work during new product introduction.
- Provide supporting information to engineers for creating Process Control Plan (PCP) and working instruction (WI).
- To ensure execution following SOPs for the design transfer process.
- To support process validation activities in IQ, OQ and PQ.
- Other duties as assigned by the unit Manager. This might include brief assignments working closely with other units, in support of potential product development activities.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering, Major in precision machining / manufacturing technology.
- Min 2 years of experience in precision engineering industry
- Experience in using CAD/CAM software for CNC machining work.
- Able to program CNC machining equipment.
- Able to trouble shoot technical issue related to CNC machine.
- Experience in jig and fixture design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English medium.
- Independent worker and team player with a can do attitude.
- Strong interest in developmental work.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing is a plus.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Jawahir Samad
EA No.: R1657630
Direct line: 66928007
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167