Applicants are invited for Fixed Term for the position of GL Accountant/FP & A Accountant/Analyst, reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will support Singapore’s plant Manufacturing Overhead Team which will provide exposure to both HQ and Manufacturing Support Functions Reporting. It will include detailed reporting and analysis, planning and forecasting, engagement with senior management and is an excellent opportunity to drive an agenda of delivering best in class processes and practices to enhance business support. This position will have responsibility for planning and reporting of Manufacturing Overheads and Capital Expenditure.
- Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly forecasts for Manufacturing Overheads and Capital Expenditures
- Provide Budget Owner support on a day to day basis
- Review of MOH spend on Day 1 of month end and book accruals as required.
- Run monthly MOH assessment cycle in SAP and ensure that MOH Divisional Reporting on a monthly basis (4 divisions) is timely and accurate
- Co-ordinate and deliver the monthly MOH Flow through submission for AMEA/Europe – use of BPC
- Support the delivery of AOP Financial and KPI targets
- Work closely with Support functions to ensure that all productivity initiatives are validated and tracked on an on-going basis to optimise the return.
- Support MOH Lean Project through streamlining of processes and automation of reports to drive efficiencies
- Ensure MOH risks and opportunities in Singapore are tracked on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Support functions (Engineering & Manufacturing mainly) on Capital Expenditure and understands them to ensure correctness before capitalization
- Ensure adherence to regulatory, audit, internal control (GCS) & Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Professionally qualified accountant with 2-5 Years PQE in a high volume multinational manufacturing environment.
- Track record of academic success and career progression
- Committed to quality with the drive and determination to fulfil objectives within tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan.
- Initiative and a high degree of self motivation.
- Ability to manage conflicting/changing priorities and deliver on key priorities.
- An appetite for continuous improvement and adding value to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence co-workers (both financial and non-financial) across various departments and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Excel skills a necessity
- Systems literate with SAP (or equivalent ERP system) and BPC experience an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their comprehensive resumes.
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6692 8006
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167