You will be review and analyse the fault, failure, defect and engineering inspection data of RTS operating and infrastructure assets, as well as the maintenance and asset condition audit results. You will propose and drive the implementation of improvement measures to asset maintenance regimes and outcomes, including reliability, by partnering other Authority’s maintenance auditors, specialist design and maintenance engineers. You will work in Operators’ offices as Authority’s representatives to perform independent reviews, advise and support the Operators’ staff to put in place a risk and condition based asset management regime through adoption of reliability-centered maintenance, reliability engineering and fault analysis methodologies to raise performance and lower risk.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering/Rail Engineering/Systems Engineering / Building Science / Architecture / Facilities Management, or other relevant technical disciplines.
- Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for higher appointments.
- Relevant railway system knowledge and experience on asset maintenance-engineering/reliability assurance will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, able to work across functional areas and engage multiple parties. Prepared Able to work well in a team.
- Possess positive attitude with good communications and interpersonal skills to engage external Operators.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Jawahir Samad
EA No.: R1657630
Direct line: 6692 8007
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167