You will play an important role in the areas of Noice & Vibration Engineering such as noise & vibration characterisation, mitigation technologies and acoustics. You will be responsible for spearheading research & development, developing functional competencies through gap analysis and conducting courses, fulfilling specialist advisory role to various LTA functions, development of the engineering standards and technical specifications, implementing knowledge management programmes and initiatives, involvement in national / international technical committees and upkeep of expert and professional network.
• Possess Tertiary Qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
• At least 10 years' of relevant working experience in Noise & Vibration Engineering
• Strong analytical skills, resourceful and meticulous
• Highly motivated and self-driven
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Post-graduate and professional qualifications would be an advantage
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Thomas Lim
EA No.: R1327836
Direct line: 6692 8007
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167