The company is a Medical / NGO client providing out-patient diagnosis as well as medical facilities treatment and community healthcare.
The position is based in Singapore and reports to the Medical Director and will be part of a local team of 12 GPs and Senior GPs.
- To provide a high standard of clinical services to all patients and customers.
- Participate in activities that will help the client achieve its aim of being a renowned healthcare provider.
- Perform clinical work that meets high standards and are in-keeping with current standards and practices of the medical profession.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions common to general practice including tuberculosis and chest diseases.
- Perform surgical procedures, common to general practice.
- Participate in public events such as educational talks, promotional activities as well as involvement in community works such as mobile clinics, senior activity center.
- Must have a recognized MBBS qualification eligible for registration with the Singapore Medical Council.
- With at least 6 years of medical practice experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joseph Syho
EA No.: R108657
Mobile No.: 8455 7048
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167