Our client is a well-established General Insurance Company (MNC) with global presence and they are located centrally. They are looking for suitable individuals to be part of their dynamic team.
- Handling of customers’ enquiries
- Working closely together with Reinsurance staff when needed, to certify reinsurance protection of the company’s risk.
- Initiate credit control to confirm the standard for debtor days
- Coordination of work flow and processes with fellow team members
- Quote and acquire new business, certify endorsements, offer renewals and effect cancellation in conformation to company and reinsurance guidelines
- Administer Underwriting authority ( Commercial Lines)
- Administrative duties such as dispatch, filing and documentation.
- Other duties as per assigned
- Min GCE “O” Levels and above
- Candidates to possess General Insurance certifications (BCP, ComGI, PGI and Health Insurance)
- Minimum 1-2 years of operational experience in General Insurance
- Underwriting experience in Commercial Lines is an advantage
- Knowledge in underwriting, reinsurance and risk management
- Task oriented and good communication skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Sharmaine Tan
EA No.: R1435127
Mobile No.: 9070 2323
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167