To lead and manage the HR Function in Singapore providing high quality, efficient and cost effective service to all business divisions in Singapore. Role has regional responsibility for strategic HR consulting to the Asia Pacific Network across functions (e.g., Operations, Quality, Supply Chain etc.) and across Singapore, China, Japan and Indonesia as the bridge between Global and Region.
Organization Strategy and Structure:
- Support the overall strategy planning process of the company, align HR objectives with the overall organizational objectives and vision of the organization
- Drive organization design and development in light of the business strategy
- Support key business leaders directly, and through the HR team, to execute on organizational implications of restructurings, business development activities, divestitures, outsourcing arrangements, etc.
- Lead the identification of organizational talent needs, map the talent and capability of existing employees through talent acquisition, management and leadership development, career management etc. to bridge the talent gaps, lead the development of the employee value proposition.
- Scan market environment, identify linkages between business strategy and HR plans; create strategy and action plans for development and implementation of HR initiatives, processes & systems; conduct cost - benefit analysis of HR initiatives lead the process of conceptualizing; developing and implementing policies related to recruitment; performance management; organization structure; compensation & reward management in alignment with corporate policies and the HR operating model. Sell business case for HR projects to the leadership team
- Ensure effective compliance with Employment Legislation, and supporting effective Employee Relations.
- Lead the establishment of processes and mechanisms to gauge employee engagement across Singapore HQ and Asia Pacific offices.
- Drive follow-through of HR survey including: monitor scores and change in index, drive action planning along with heads of functions to improve employee engagement
- Establish relationship with key internal stakeholder seek informal feedback and support mechanisms to drive satisfaction across divisions and functions
- Participate in the recruitment process, allocate targets, track, monitor, review and guide performance, provide developmental feedback, suggest training programs and facilitate the developmental process for the HR Team"
HR Policies, Processes and Operations Oversight:
Positive Employee Relations/Employee Engagement:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Mobile No.: 9180 5101
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167