You will play a lead role in managing the Power Supply Designers and Contractors in the construction of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail Project. You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Designers’ and of the Contractors’ works. You will also assist the Senior / Project Manager in planning and managing the cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects to ensure that the power supply to the transit systems are well coordinated. You will also assist to oversee of power turn-on including for major temporary installations.
- Tertiary Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in high voltage power supply system for large-scale infrastructure or underground railway projects
- Good appreciation of the constraints, integration risks and interface requirements of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical works, familiar with the relevant codes and transit construction
- Proficiency in BIM software will be an advantage
- Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and be able to work in a past paced environment
- Candidate with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior position
- Willingness to travel and be stationed overseas for work, when required, is preferred
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Mobile No.: +65 9654 8990
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167