You will play a lead-role in review, providing technical advice and recommendations on the specification, design, installation, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance requirements on the railway signalling system, and carry out investigations and provision of technical advice on resolution of outstanding issues and problems pertaining to Singapore High Speed Rail Project.
You will develop, review, update and maintain the Engineering Standards for the railway signalling system, identify new initiatives for the Engineering Master Plan and spearhead Research and Development Projects. You will monitor, review and evaluate technological developments, industry trends and best practices to come up with cost effective and innovative applications that meet the needs of the organisation. You will establish and maintain the knowledge database in railway signalling system.
You will also provide specialist support and expert advice to other divisions on LTA’s regulatory functions. Your role requires you to develop in-house capabilities by providing in-house and external functional courses in LTA Academy, as well as, coaching and mentoring young engineers. You are also required to maintain networks with international railway systems engineering organizations.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical / Electronics/ Computer Engineering and registered as a Chartered / Professional Engineer
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in design and managing railway signalling project/ contracts
- Knowledge of modern Automatic Train Control Systems and Computer Based Interlockings
- Technologically savvy and ability to keep abreast with current and emerging technologies and trends
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Good management, organization and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and quick to adapt to new situations and changes
- Those with more years of experience will be considered for senior position
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Mobile No.: +65 9654 8990
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167