Our client is one of the leading Global Financial Commerce and Software Solutions providers that tailor made alternative banking payment solutions across the Globe.
ðLeading Financial Technology MNC
ðGood Career Prospects
- Responsible for Implementation and Post-Implementation Support for Consumer Bank applications in APAC Region.
- Ability to work on BAU environment following contract-agreed SLA's.
- Familiar with release planning, deployment and product upgrades
- Familiar with 1st and 2nd level support
- As the representative of the company, this position must be able to understand all technology products of the company to serve as the product expert in advising clients in their business activities.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Must have at least 8 years of relevant experience in a vendor environment.
- Knowledge of either Payment Schemes/network, Card Management, Payment Management, Merchant Management, Loyalty, EMV Chip Card or Settlement systems, ATM/POS, Mobile Payments IS A MUST
- Strong command in written and spoken English language and must be willing to travel across South East Asia markets.
- Experience being part of large distributed teams and interacting with stakeholders in multiple time zones and locations.
- Able to work well in a stressful multi-cultural and diversified environment.
- Extensive regional travel of up to 70% is expected.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: +65 9654 8990
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167