Our client is one of the top insurers in Singapore providing a wide range of products and services in life, health and general insurances. They are looking for a capable and dynamic candidate to be part of their growing team of professionals.
ðPeople First Culture
ðHigh Standards of Professionalism and Excellence
ðGood Career Advancement & Growth
- You are responsible to provide technical leadership, direction, and administration across the full lifecycle of Digital Delivery projects from planning through implementation.
- You are expected to keep abreast with technology trends as well as have strong opinions about how systems should be engineered and maintained.
- You will be the Agile practitioner in the organisation and will recommend and promote the Agile best practices and tools for measuring the performance of projects and teams.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the development team under your charge
- Grow team’s design and solutioning capabilities, their abilities to manage multiple teams
- Develop and maintain Mobile and Online Insurance Application / e-Commerce development processes, development standards and best practices
- Work with Technical Solution Managers and partners to develop new Digital Delivery Competency Center to support on-going support and delivery of new technologies supporting company strategic initiatives as required
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of services
- Lead the development team (internal and external) to deliver Digital Delivery application projects
- Evaluate new technologies and identify the benefit case for using new technologies
- Ensure adherence of development practice, standards and updated documentation
- Manage on-going and new enhancements and development in new projects for the respective applications are in-line with the development approach with the use of Service Oriented Architecture
- Implement Agile Development as part of upskilling existing Application Development Competency through related applications development so as to drive towards a more efficient and zero error rate in development.
- Assist to develop metrics to track development competencies by skills set and applications. Work with team to make improvements and developing and achieving higher competencies in Development skill sets as well as the overall application development.
- Monitors and manages the production support to ensure incidents and problems are managed within set SLAs
- Insurance industry work experience is a must
- 8-12 years of Application Development experience with at least 3-5 years of Agile and Mobile / Online Insurance / e-Commerce Application development
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies, languages and frameworks
- Strong understanding of mobile technology stack: infrastructure, client-side, back-end, performance, data and others
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of in project management principles and practices
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent.
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to address new business challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
EDUCATION / TRAINING
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: +65 9654 8990
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167