You will be part of a dynamic team in the High Speed Rail Regulation Safety section that will help to establish security standards, compliance regime, validation and investigation process and protocol for the High Speed Rail (HSR). You will also work with various stakeholders (including foreign entities) to ensure that security standards are incorporated to support the secure use of HSR operations.
- Tertiary Qualification in electrical, electronics, civil, mechanical, fire engineering or related discipline.
- Candidates with at least 10 years of working experience in developing security standards and regulations in a railway environment will be considered.
- Team player and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail with a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal / negotiation skills and able to influence decision making.
- Experience in the regulations or operations with knowledge of security design and cyber security in a Metro / High Speed Rail system is an advantage.
- Candidates who possess staff management and project management skills will be considered for the Senior Manager role.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Tan Si Hua Sharmaine
EA No.: R1435127
Direct line: +65 9070 2323
Email address: Sharmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167