Our client is an International Producer and Distributor of personal protective, safety and security equipment used for high risk occupations such as but not limited to construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical & bio hazard environment.
This position will convert customer purchase order into a cost-effective supply plan to satisfy customer needs while striving to meet sales invoicing targets. He or she will manage materials suppliers and freight partners to ensure materials ordered will arrive timely into local warehouse to meet delivery promise date to customer.
- Review open customer orders, review material purchase needs.
- Launch Purchase Orders to suppliers and identify opportunities for advancing deliveries to customer as well as risks of potential late deliveries due to supply issues.
- Create and maintain item master in SAP as needed.
- Create Delivery Orders (for Project Orders) and prepare necessary shipping documents and liaise with customers and third party vendors for shipping and delivery for both domestic and overseas customers.
- Good level of proficiency in using Microsoft Excel to generate various kind of reports to monitor KPI performance areas like backlog, back orders, sales actual and projection, demand and supply signals, delivery performance and inventory performance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in Basic knowledge of import, export documentation process for ocean freight and air freight will be an added asset although not a must.
- Good interpersonal skills with customer service mindset.
- Ability to support customer order changes and ability to follow up on work details.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a Certificate/Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Hands on experience of SAP is required
- Experience in personal protective equipment / safety products is an advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Direct line: 6904 9125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167