- Part of a dynamic team to provide software solution for learning applications.
- Generate and maintain software design/test documentations for existing software modules
- Develop new software modules and integrate them into existing software architecture
- Perform lab and site testing locally
- Required Skills: Visual Studio, C#, .net, JAVA, WPF, UI & Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with IOS program is an advantage
- Knowledge in MFC and network communication is an advantage
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in software development
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
Entry Test needed: C#
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name of Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167