We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable contract designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI and UX skills and be able to translate high-level business requirements and workflow into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, user-centric and functional user interfaces.
- Overall responsibility for converting existing portals into appealing, highly user-centric interfaces.
- Collaborate with multiple team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals appearance and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Able to develop deep appreciation and understanding of the portal problem/goals, user personas and user scenarios and prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas or interactive prototypes) for review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Present high fidelity designs/mock-ups to review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a
- short time
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Able to propose best UI frameworks and library to use for web & mobile applications.
- Possess at least a good Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science or related fields.
- Knowledge of design tools like MS blend, Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proven UI and UX experience (providing a link of previous projects)
- Demonstrable UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, design standards, techniques, and technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile applications
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167