Our client, one of the top Fintech companies is looking for a qualified candidate to join their Asia Pacific team to work closely with their business partners in Greater China to promote and sell their solutions.
- Generate leads and progress sales activity towards closure
- Quota Achievement
- Promote product knowledge and domain expertise in Card management and Payments solution sales
- Developing new business in the country
- Execution of the sales process: canvassing, promotion, follow-ups, closure
- Pipeline Development and Activity Reporting
- Support In-Country partners
- Maintain Cards and Payments Business and Market Knowledge
- Demonstrate awareness of competitors and their strategies
- Maintain detailed knowledge of SmartVista suite of products
- Produce proposals and RFP/RFI responses. Work with customers to understand their technology needs, requirements, and implementation, understand and overcome potential objections.
- Conduct business and product presentations for prospects
- Identify market trends
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and exhibitions.
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s Degree
The ideal candidate minimum qualifications:
- Approximately 5 years of experience in Cards/Payments or Banking industry in any of these roles ; Sales positions, product consulting, Business Analysis, Business User , Technical support or Business Development
- Have a strong customer base and able to develop new clients by proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Experienced in responding to tender documents(RFP), writing proposals, reports and supporting documents
- Ability to motivate self and work independently with little supervision
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and be experienced in developing and presenting your ideas at different level wide audience
- Ability to listen, analyse, discuss and promote solutions with customers and respond to their needs
- Working in team environment with a strong client focus and delivery
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Mobile No.: +65 96548990
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167