- Define and execute territory/ account sales plan for the territory and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned named accounts
- Development and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transaction information through ERP system
- Ability to drive technical discussion and give general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support stall
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Responsible for sales results of assigned areas/customers
- Candidate with Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Preferred)
- Candidate with Degree in Engineering (mechanical preferred)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work-related experience, of which at least 5 years in Power Transmission Sector
- Work requires traveling overseas.
- Singaporean Only
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 5- 6 years of relevant working experience. External audit experience will also be considered
- Experience in SAP system and manufacturing industry are preferred
- Good communication and leadership skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167