Our client is in the education industry and are looking for candidates who have passion for excellent customer service and client management. They believe in providing personalized service to better suit the needs of their students.
- Handle and respond efficiently to incoming client enquiries.
- Deliver a professional and high quality service experience to clients over the phone.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve client feedback.
- Manage and clear voicemails on a daily basis.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Possesses a diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a Call Centre environment.
- Willing to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend (either Saturday or Sunday).
- Preference will be given to candidates are proficient in both spoken English and Mandarin as candidates are required to communicate extensively with Chinese nationals.
- Customer oriented with strong desire to take care of the client’s needs.
- Helpful, self-motivated, mature, independent and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents need apply.
If you believe in service commitment and passion for the education industry please send us your cv in MS Word format to us:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167