- To support the Director of Marketing, Enrolment and Client Service in developing and achieving sales and service objectives and goals to support the company’s vision.
- To manage and direct a team of leaders consisting of the Head of Enrollment & Client Services (HECS) across all centers to meet and exceed enrollment targets and conversion KPIs.
- To ensure targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
- To execute tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email, and the web - resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales.
- To establish and manage communication channels within and among departments - being the liaison to provide customer feedback to the Senior Management Team.
- To collaborate with the Academic Directors in managing the day-to-day running of the centers by the HECS team to achieve smooth and seamless operations that are in accordance with the standards set. This includes working together to improve student retention rates, responding to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner and optimizing class planning in order to meet regional market demand.
- To strategize and plan activities to improve customer engagement and improve brand awareness and perception.
- To strategies in the recruitment of new students through activities such as facility visits, lead/demand generation campaigns, open houses, and information sessions.
- To engage prospective students and parents through face to face or phone interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of managerial experience of leading a team in a sales orientated environment, preferably in the education, hospitality, & Telco industry with proven track record in achieving aggressive sales targets.
- Experience of and commitment to excellent customer service management.
- Experience in managing change projects to drive business.
- Singaporean Only
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167