Our client is an International Producer and Distributor of personal protective, safety and security equipment used for high risk occupations such as but not limited to construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical & bio hazard environment.
1. Organization Relationship:
This role will be responsible for Account Payable end to end processing. Reporting to the Finance Shared Service Manager PAR, the incumbent of the position will provide support and assist in all aspects of account payable processing, including invoice verification, matching & posting, employee expense posting, payment processing & bank reconciliation, account payables reporting and documentation records keeping.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper and timely coding & posting of payable invoices/employee expense claims.
- Prepare and process payments on time.
- Perform sampling audit on transactions processed based on established sample size to ensure compliance to policy & procedures in the organisation.
- Prepare monthly vendor reconciliation for key critical suppliers, other vendors on rotation basis to ensure liabilities are duly taken up.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation and responsible for timely clearing of reconciliation items, including liaison with Account Receivables Officer or any other relevant party for the clearing.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Ensure payables related balance sheet accounts are reconciled and documented according to Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Prepare monthly reports and support payables/expense account analysis.
- Support team lead for year-end audits or other statutory reporting requirement, when needed.
- Ensure adherence to internal control, established accounting policy & procedures and best practice in the organization. Ensure proper documentation records keeping & retention.
- Any other ad-hoc task as required.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in account payables processes and controls.
- SAP B1 experience is compulsory.
- Experience working in a Shared Service organization supporting Asia Pacific countries
- Good in Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin or Thai – Written & verbal
- Detailed oriented, well organized and proactive to seek continuous improvement.
- Good analytical skills and able to work well in team as well as individually.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Direct line: 6904 9125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167