Our client is an International Producer and Distributor of personal protective, safety and security equipment used for high risk occupations such as but not limited to construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical & bio hazard environment.
1. Organization Relationship:
This person will be responsible for overall Credit Control and Treasury function of PAR. Reporting to the Finance Shared Service Manager.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Assessing new credit applications, reviewing investigative reports, liaising with Sales staff regarding customers, telephone collections and resolving customer disputes.
- Carry out annual review of existing customers’ credit worthiness to ensure appropriate credit limit and credit term is assigned, taking into account customers’ ongoing trading history and making reference to investigative reports due to changes in trading conditions and economy trends.
- Lead in managing debt collections within the stipulated level and ensure appropriate action plan is agreed and acted upon by stakeholder.
- Conduct monthly credit meetings with PAR affiliates to review, analyze and recommend action plans. Prepare and submit consolidation debtor’s reports, highest percentage of overdue accounts for each affiliate and action taken for collections to be discussed at monthly meetings held at Corporate.
- Constantly reviewing cash generated, accounts paid and stock levels are maintained throughout the month to achieve the budgeted Free Cash Flow.
- Monitor daily cash flow of PAR region and ensure affiliates have the funds available to meet commitments of the business and move excess funds to a High Yield account to maximize return.
- Responsible for overall insurance & banking administration, including liaison for insurance & banking issues, updating of terms and conditions, reviewing of contracts and reporting.
- Liaise with professional bodies for the recovery of outstanding debts, minimize bad debt write offs, prepare and submit documentation for court or resolution disputes.
- Supervise and coach Account Receivables Officer’s performance and delivery.
- Prepare monthly reports and support ad-hoc analysis.
- Ensure adherence to internal control, established accounting policy & procedures and best practice in in the organization. Ensure proper documentation records keeping & retention.
- Any other ad-hoc task as required.
- Advance Diploma in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Credit Management, Accounting principles and Treasury Management.
- Familiar and experience in handling trade finance products such as guarantees.
- SAP B1 experience is compulsory.
- Experience working in a Shared Service organization supporting Asia Pacific countries.
- Credit collections and analysis, a comprehensive understanding of General Ledger and accounts within the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Direct line: 6904 9125
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167