You will supervise a team of procurement/contract professionals and play a lead role in the provision of budgetary estimates, procurement and contract administration services for the civil construction packages of large scale public infrastructure projects. You will formulate value-for-money procurement contracting strategies in accordance with Government financial procedures. You will develop processes and institute checks-and-balances for effective contract administration and safeguarding of Government’s position. You are also required to carry out market-sensing and analyse tender returns to establish cost norms and databases and ensure that these datasets are regularly updated.
· Bachelor Degree in Projects & Facilities Management, Building, Building Construction, Quantity Surveying, Civil Construction/Design or equivalent (Local Universities or Universities accredited with Singapore Institute of Surveyors & Valuers (www.sisv.org.sg)
· Preferably with additional qualification in law, project management and/or contracts administration
· At least 12 years of experience in procurement and contracts administration of civil construction contracts for large scale public infrastructure projects
· Good knowledge of construction and contract law
· Good knowledge of best practices in procurement and contracts administration
· Good knowledge of project management and technical aspects of large multi-disciplinary projects
· Applicants with significant experience in managing Public-Private-Partnerships (PPP) is preferred
· Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
DID / HP: 6384 1250 / 9654 8990
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167