You will partner the Chief Financial Officer, Head of Corporate Services and other stakeholders in strategizing, implementing and executing the following core duties and responsibilities to achieve the vision, mission and strategic thrusts of large scale public infrastructure projects.
- Full spectrum of enterprise financial services and operational finance activities including statutory/tax/compliance accounting and reporting; infrastructural/operating/other financial assets/liabilities/resources accounting and reporting; accounts payables and accounts receivables accounting and reporting; maintaining and management of financial statistics, surveys, research information, statutory returns and benchmarks; defining, updating and reviewing financial policies and procedures, corporate governance policies and procedures; exploring, implementing and maintaining appropriate finance-related systems and initiatives.
- Full spectrum of financial planning, management/project/statistical accounting and reporting, and financial advisory activities including budgeting, budgetary control, forecasting, flash reports, multiyear cash flows, quantitative and qualitative management reporting, financial/scenario modelling, budget utilisation, variance analysis and reporting, evaluation of project financial risks and opportunities.
- Full spectrum of corporate finance, treasury management and financial advisory activities including exploration, evaluation, sourcing and management of funds, grants and incentives, and the cost and benefits of such, for the project; management of cash flows, funds requests, investments and foreign exchange.
- Participation in drafting of contracts and negotiations
- May need to undertake the Company Secretary role
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 10 years finance generalist experience, preferably in the engineering services, infrastructure development or related industries
- Good Knowledge of international accounting, taxation, transfer pricing, cross-border transactions, construction contract accounting, financial modelling, Private-Public Partnership financing
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop tools
- Good business acumen, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
- May be required to travel on official assignments
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
DID / HP: 6384 1250 / 9654 8990
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167