Our client is an International Producer and Distributor of personal protective, safety and security equipment used for high risk occupations such as but not limited to construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical & bio hazard environment.
- Trouble-shooting & service-repair
- Execute field technical support to commission, maintain, troubleshoot machine
- Able to repair equipment and/or systems assigned
- On-site doing Testing & Commissioning
- On-site doing Calibration
- Provide training to end user
- In house doing the repair jobs
- Minimum Nitec in electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electronics engineering preferred
- Computer Literate to generate simple reports (Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Comes with electrical background
- Working experience in factory or operation
- Be able read wiring diagrams, process sheets, and schematic drawings
- Possess valid Class 3 driving license.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Pua Zai Hong
EA No: R1765679
Tel No: 6904 9124
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167