Job Objectives/Job Summary:
As a Senior Business Development Executive/Business Development Executive, he/she would be assisting the Infra Team for technical assessment of infrastructure projects (renewables and water), deals originations as well as establishing new business opportunities for Renewable Energy Related projects in Singapore or Overseas.
- Creating and following up new business opportunities and setting up of meetings/calls (Local and Overseas).
- Liaising with various EPC vendors for project related works.
- Provide technical/engineering assessment of various infrastructure projects for due diligence purposes.
- Preparation of Tenders and commercial quotes and other corporate presentations.
- Providing guidance to site survey & installation (Local and Overseas).
- Prepare and update pipeline sheets and keep track of regional infrastructure market developments.
- Assisting in Overall Strategic Planning of Infrastructure Team.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Environment Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Possess solar experience is a huge plus.
c) Skills & Knowledge
- Possess hands-on experience for improvement projects and new equipment installation.
- Computer literate and required skills Microsoft Office. -
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin.
d) Personal Qualities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (bilingual in English and Mandarin).
- Self-motivated and achievement driven.
- Good interpersonal & communications Skills (verbal & written).
- Highly sociable, outgoing personality & likes meeting new people.
- Must take initiative & be able to work independently. -
- Possess strong passion for renewable energy.
e) Working Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.45am – 6.00pm
Saturday (once a month): 8.45am – 1.00pm
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Pua Zai Hong
EA No: R1765679
Tel No: 6904 9124
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167