- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Conceptualising and solutioning of project, multi-tasking and managing (internal and external) stakeholders at all levels
- Review solution design and effort estimates
- Prioritize projects and change requests assigned to the team
- Plan project schedules, quality plans and track project deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and develop contingency plans
- Initiate, organise and plan project meetings to ensure project teams (internal staffs and vendors) are informed about the progress, tasks and involvement
- Providing advice on IT best practices leveraging on appropriate technology
- Accountable for overall project delivery of internal team members and vendors
- At least 12 years of IT working experiences with 4 recent years in a project management capacity
- Good project management capabilities and a proven track record in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle, assuming overall responsibility and managing projects in Government and/or Commercial sectors
- Experience in gathering business needs and creating working outcomes
- Prior working experience in mainframe environment is a must
- Working experience in Open system i.e. Java, J2EE, relational database (DB2/Oracle) will be an added advantage
- Solid foundation in service-oriented technologies to be able to understand service interdependencies and drive towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
- Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- The successful candidate will be an integral member of the software applications team supporting the members’ application systems.
- The role reports to the Senior Deputy Director and will need to coach/ lead a team size of 6-10 members from Developers to Team Lead level.
- Minimum Singapore PR
He/She will be responsible for all aspects of software development and maintenance of systems to support the Board’s scheme. He/She will lead a team of highly motivated members through various phrases of the project SDLC cycle to ensure successful execution and delivery within quality, scope and timeline.
Your responsibilities includes the followings:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167