- Provide administration and secretarial support to the Managing Director
- Provide support in Managing Director’s personal matters (e.g. vehicle related, insurance, banking, and family-related and etc.).
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to manage Managing Director’s calendar for appointments, meetings, travelling time and prioritise calendar events.
- Ensure closely monitoring of all schedule, meetings and appointment are being carried out with the respective personnel.
- In the event where meetings are not being able to carry out on the scheduled date and time, it is important to ensure that re-schedule has been confirmed, particularly to weekly regular meeting.
- Take and circulate minutes of regular meetings and follow up on action items stated in the minutes.
- Organise travel plans and itineraries of the Managing Director and make necessary booking arrangements (flights, land transfer, accommodations etc.)
- Organise and file Managing Director’s documents daily and perform day-to-day administrative work.
- Update Managing Director’s business contacts database.
- Organise and submit Managing Director’s expenses claims.
- Create and amend templates, draft emails and letters.
- Proactively follow up on actions items/tasks assigned by Managing Director.
- Proof-read all documents for external parties.
- Local Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent OR
- GCE A Level with either B grade for General Paper or A grade for O Level English
- Private Secretarial certification (LCCI) an advantage
- Must have at least 5 years’ secretarial experience supporting C-level Executives
- Must have experience in managing C-Level Personal Matters
- At least 2 years managing calendar appointment, schedule and meeting for C-Level
- Must have a sense of discretion and confidentiality
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel- intermediate)
- Strong command of English in both spoken and written form (fluent in professional corporate language).
- Able to write minutes of meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills; friendly and outspoken
- Pleasant disposition and project a professional image
- Demonstrate good planning and organization skills
- Must have good time-management; able to discern and prioritize tasks to achieve desired objectives
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate confidence and ability to manage demanding situations
- Must be meticulous, resourceful and responsible
60% - Managing Director’s personal matters
40% - Corporate matters
Education Qualification & Certifications:
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167