Our client is seeking for well-qualified professionals who will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project in Southeast Asia.
- You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the project in a safe, on time, specifications compliance and cost effective manner with minimal inconvenience to the public and minimal disturbance to the environment.
- You will provide technical and operational expertise to the project and project manage from implementation to completion of the project.
- You are responsible for overall project management; from the planning, programme, design, implementation, interface management, commercial, safety and quality aspects.
- You will assume the role of “The Engineer” for the respective civil contracts.
- You will ensure that all processes are carried out in accordance with approved procedures, necessary plans, and procedures, and that arrangements are in place to effectively manage the works to successful completion and hand-over to the Operator.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Civil Construction/Design or equivalent
- Preferably with Professional Engineer qualification
- At least 20 years of related experience in management of design, contractors and teams of various construction disciplines, and civil construction of mega-sized High Speed Rail and/or Rail Transit projects
- Strong engineering background in heavy infrastructure works such as tunnelling and large scale deep excavation works with strong experience in contracts management, preferably with international EPC type contracts background
- Good knowledge of project management and technical aspects of large multi-disciplinary projects
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills, with ability to convince, motivate and inspire the team and contractors to achieve desired results
- Able to foresee potential construction problems and implement quick and effective solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes in a fast-paced project
Qualified professionals are invited to submit detailed resumes in
MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167