Our client is seeking well-qualified professionals who will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of their iconic project in Southeast Asia.
- Supervise a team of civil/structural, alignment and mechanical and electrical engineers and play a lead role in the provision of design management and asset management services for project.
- You will be responsible to manage the infrastructure and building services (mechanical and electrical services) designs, explore innovative designs and alignment options, resolve differences in technical opinions, implement project safety review processes, implement asset management processes and procedures, oversee the Building Information Modelling (BIM) implementation throughout the life cycle of the assets, and provide design support during the construction and operations and maintenance phases of their prestigious project.
- You will also lead in the drafting of the technical specifications for the various civil construction contracts and subsequently be part of the tender evaluation team.
- You will provide leadership on all engineering and asset management matters and facilitate technical and interface discussions with Consultants / Contractors appointed for the contracts, assisting to resolve engineering differences and developing innovative solutions to achieve cost effective, fit-to-build and maintainable designs.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil / Structural discipline or equivalent
- Preferably with post graduate degree in Civil / Structural discipline, Engineering or Project Management
- Must be a Registered Professional Engineer
- At least 15 years of experience in civil and structural design with at least 8 years in managerial position
- Possess good knowledge on track alignment and mechanical and electrical services design including tunnel ventilation designs
- Possess good understanding on BIM and use throughout the life cycle of the infrastructure and building services assets
- Possess good knowledge on asset management and maintenance including developing processes and procedures from a whole life approach
- Have good analytical, interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes
Qualified professionals are invited to submit detailed resumes in
MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167