- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Manage, configure and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure
- Provide technical support for Infrastructure and Operations which include change management, problem management, configuration management, capacity management and disaster recovery
- Establish and support technical policies and procedures (where applicable)
- At least 10 years of working experience as a System Engineer specializing in Linux/ Unix environment.
- Ability to front and engage different stakeholders within the Infrastructure platform to deliver Linux/ Unix platform services
- In-depth knowledge in server platform, virtualization and storage technologies
- Good hands-on experience to build and configure the server platforms
- Good knowledge in server administration, OS Linux Redhat and familiarity in backup/ restore technologies Familiarity in ITIL processes and procedures
- Has extensive technical experience in system upgrades and or managed different aspects of serve operations and able work independently to establish the root cause of any incident matters and mitigation of risks
- Able to plan and drive technical hardware and software upgrade projects and work with different stakeholders
- Good understanding of system security and operation risks in an Enterprise environment
- Ability to respond promptly to emergency situations on 24x7 basis and be able to perform system upgrades at night and or weekends.
Seniority of the role will be assessed after interview.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes
in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Blake Pua
EA No: R1765679
Tel No: 6904 9124
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167