- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Manage IT projects and support infrastructure hardware and software technologies upgrades and system implementation
- Perform System Administration operations and management including incidence response, problem management, change management and technical support in a large VMware environment
- Perform operations due diligence to ensure security and resiliency of the network platform
- At least 10 years of related working experience in VMWare environment
- Proven and in-depth knowledge in designing, building and maintaining a highly available and resilient VMWare infrastructure
- Hands-on experiences in ensuring stability, response time and operational consistency over the virtual infrastructures.
- Good knowledge in network and storage technologies
- Familiarity in ITIL processes and procedures
- Ability to work beyond business hours and weekends for work contingencies where necessary
Seniority of the role will be assessed after interview.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes
in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167