You will be a member of the procurement team in Finance Department to assist on the Procurement activities in the organization. This includes providing support and advice to end users on Procurement policies and processes, review Procurement submissions such as purchase requisition papers, requirement specification and recommendation reports submitted by end users. Other responsibilities include review of policies and processes, providing guidance to end users to develop contract specifications, performing data analytics and preparation of management reports (e.g. for presentation etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise departments on procurement procedure to ensure compliance to procurement policies.
- Assist and advice departments in the preparation of procurement documents such as purchase request, requirement specifications and recommendation reports etc.
- Process procurement documents in the Electronic Procurement System (SESAMI).
- Monitor and review usage of Demand Aggregation contracts.
- Administer contracts to ensure timely renewal and exercising of options.
- Review and update Procurement procedures and FAQs to ensure they remain effective and efficient.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess a good Degree
- Possess a minimum of 1 -2 years of relevant working experience , preferable in public or education sector
- Strong in multi-tasking and able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A meticulous team player who is self-motivated and well-organized
- strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel (Intermediate to advanced level)
- Knowledge in SAP, SESAMi, GeBIZ or other transacting platforms is preferred
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Joey Chen
EA No.: R1434966
Tel. No.: 6904 9127
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167