- To perform installation, maintenance and monitoring of Solaris, AIX, Linux and Windows Servers
- To provide 1st and 2nd level technical support
- To assist DBA in maintenance support for MSSQL, Oracle databases
- To assist the project manager in planning and executing of project requirements
- To assist in preparing infrastructure implementation
Job Knowledge / Skills:
- Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent experience with MCSE Certification(s)
- Knowledge of Solaris, AIX and/or Linux, preferably with system administration experience
- Networking (TCP/IP) experience, physical hardware, storage systems
- Working knowledge of middleware services (MQ, Websphere) will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Experience in replication, indexing, backup, HA and recovery techniques
- Experience of customer support in time-critical environment including after hours and weekend support
- Good working attitude, self-motivator and team player
- Singapore Citizen is preferred. Singapore PR with strong skillset may be considered.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: +65 6834 1250
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167