Manager (HR Budgeting & Analysis)
Corporate Services-Human Resources
To be part of the HR team and provide HR support to the team, in supporting the School’s overall mission and objective.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Workforce planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Requesting payroll data from OFS and integrating the info with Paymaster
- Managing and ensuring accurate posting into payroll journals and accrual of specific pay items
- Preparing of analytical reports on staff cost matters
- Maintaining payroll staff job results by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Managing tax matters with IRAS
- P-Card and Travel Card cost allocation admin and payment processing
- Payment processing for RRF-related costs
- Managing all Withholding Tax method
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Possess a Degree in Human Resource or Accountancy related disciplines
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in manpower planning and budget
- Meticulous and able to produce high-accuracy work
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Accounting would be an advantage
- Experience with any payroll system software is preferred
Salary: Negotiable, depending on relevant work experience.
Location: 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT and served by the Circle and
Downtown 2 MRT lines).
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167