Our client is a SGX listed company that has been successful in developing a wide range of products and services to serve the needs of its clients. Over the years, it has successfully grown its market share and has expanded globally.
Provide product selection, pricing and quotation of all products to the sales team.
- Provide operational support to sales and technical teams.
- Communicate with factories to check pricing and acquire technical information/drawings.
- Handle orders by understanding site requirements, status updates and ensure on time delivery.
- Provide technical advice or troubleshooting support during course of order execution.
- Preparation of quotation/sales order using SAP
- Become the Product and Industry Expert & provide high level pre & post sales technical support/solution to internal & external customer.
- Provide on-site product & applications support that includes utilizing of various trouble shooting methods & analyzing high end field failures.
- Involve in specific projects & provide support in technical requirements to maximize business opportunities.
- Assist in engineering to prepare quotation for special options on products to Sales representative & customers’ enquiries.
- Conduct training to external customers, sales, local business partners & service organization.
- Support marketing & business growth activities like project pursuit, project discussions, seminars, presentations & product demonstrations.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- Fresh graduates and experienced candidates can apply
- Methodical and persistent problem solver
- Able to travel regionally when required.
- Self-motivated and result oriented individual who is able to perform well without supervision.
- Mentally and physically fit individual who is able to perform under stress.
- Good command of English
- Only Singaporeans and SPRs need apply
Location: Near Commonwealth MRT
Work days: 5-day week
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167