The Management Assistant Officer will be responsible to manage the retail store, customer service operations, facilities booking and provide administrative support to the Operations Division, Corporate Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage retail store stock of corporate gifts and books, and facilitate purchases made by guests, students and staff.
- Procure, keep stock and distribute office stationery, name cards, pantry supplies and other miscellaneous items.
- To manage facilities booking requests and generate invoices for rental payment.
- Oversee invoice processing, payment and contract management for office support services (e.g., newspapers subscriptions, office equipment rental agreements, invoices for purchases, postage, telecommunication services, etc.).
- Coordinate meetings and other team activities of Operations/IT Division.
- Generate reports for all copier machines
- Facilitate carpark reservation
- Assist in office decoration for festive seasons
- Purchase and upkeep art pieces at the School
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Information and Customer Service Officer (covering duties)
- Assist guests, students, and staff with general enquiries via telephone or at the information counter of the School.
- Provide basic programme admission information to prospective students and refer them to staff in charge of admissions during admission period.
- Constantly render quality support services to guests, students and staff.
- Maintain safe, clean, tidy information counter and the main lobby area by liaising with cleaning crew, security officers and service vendors
- To be trained as Fire Warden to assist the School in Fire Safety Management and provide operational support as part of the Business Continuity Management
- To assist in Innovation Quality projects for the Operations Team
- Possess a GCE ‘A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma from a relevant discipline (or its equivalent)
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Possess basic Finance knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- An independent worker who is meticulous and diplomatic in handling internal as well as external stakeholders
- Possess a positive attitude with good customer service skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and within constraints
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167