- AnawardwinningkeypublicinstitutioninSingaporeentitythatiscommitted to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow andexcel
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in the mediumterm
- Competitive remuneration and employeebenefits
- Ample training and opportunities for professionaldevelopment
- Responsible for Java and COBOL code relationship management
- Assess release-related risks and participate in after-action reviews to contribute to ongoing continuous process improvement initiatives
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured
- Design, implement and improve the existing SCM solutions
- Degree with at least 2 years of release management or release engineering experience and 4 years of experience in software development operations
- Familiar with SDLC, software configuration management (SCM) and deployment automation
- Experience in design and implement SCM solution
- Hands-on experience on SCM tools, preferably using IBM UrbanCode, Jenkins and SonarCube etc
- Experience in project management in software implementation and production support
- Familiar with database administration and system administration is a plus
- Hands on experience on working with large and evolving source code repositories is a plus
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
Plan and manage the release and deployment activities and coordinate with different stakeholders to ensure successful application release.
Scope of work would include:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit P&C detailed resumes in MS Word format
to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167