(1) To provide legal advisory on contract management and facilitate the communication between the School and the Office of Legal Affairs (OLA).
(2) To establish a proper legal document management system, contract management, and contract standardisation.
(3) To coordinate and/or provide on-going training to strengthen staff’s capability and practical know-how in contract management.
(4) To enforce and ensure the School’s compliance with the School Policy on Approving and Signing Authority (PASA)
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide legal advisory and facilitate the communication between the School and the Office of Legal Affairs (OLA)
- To provide first-level legal advice and support to the School in consultation with OLA
- To work with staff in the drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalising contract documents
- To facilitate the communication between the School and OLA in the drafting, reviewing, and finalising contract documents
- To establish a proper legal document management system, contract management, and contract standardisation
- To consolidate and categorise all contract documents
- To establish and maintain a depository for all contract documents
- To create a master list of all contracts in the School
- To establish an internal workflow to ensure proper review of all contracts before their ending dates to avoid lapses
- To strengthen staff’s capability and practical know-how in contract management
- To collate all commercial and technical terms and standardise legal terms of contracts/agreements
- To create Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help staff resolve issues related to contract management
- To establish a framework, workflows, and/or SOPs related to processes in contract management
- To create checklists, templates, and/or forms to help staff in performing their contract management tasks
- To coordinate and/or provide training in contract writing and management for staff who are often required drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts.
- To enforce and ensure the School’s compliance with the School Policy on Approving and Signing Authority (PASA)
- To provide advice on the School PASA to the School’s internal stakeholders
- To seek waiver from Governing Board (GB) if there is any deviation from the School PASA
- To do a regular random checks to ensure the School’s compliance with the PASA
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department
- Involvement in the School-wide projects/initiatives
- Any other ad-hoc projects and/or duties as assigned by the Head of Department
- Possess a minimum Bachelor Degree in Law (or its equivalent)
- Possess at least 5 years’ relevant experience in contract management
- Possess good knowledge in contract drafting and management, and excellent negotiation skills.
- An independent worker who is meticulous and diplomatic in handling internal as well as external stakeholders
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with professional positive attitude
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167