Our client is a SGX listed company that has been successful in developing a wide range of products and services to serve the needs of its clients. Over the years, it has successfully grown its market share and has expanded globally.
Provide the following IT support services to its International group of companies
- Setup accounts/workstations and support various softwares (email, OS, ERP, MS Office, related applications etc.)
- IT assets management (network devices, softwares, licenses, warranties etc.)
- IT administration (documentations, records and policies)
- Coordinate and support facilities requirements
- Vendor and contract management
- Undertake IT or productivity projects
- In addition to these duties/responsibilities employee is required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required
- ITE/Diploma in IT related field
- IT related experience will be a bonus. Applicants without experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to work independently and adhere to deadlines.
Working days: 5 day work week
Location: Near Commonwealth MRT
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167