- Identify and develop project partner(s) in assigned territories for commercial products.
- Identify and develop effective distributor(s) in assigned territories for residential products.
- Capable to make presentations and engage in technical discussions directly with consultants and/or contractors.
- Conduct product training to channel partner(s) and distributor(s) as required to support sales objectives.
- Handle any price-related or commercial negotiations with clients.
- Work closely with factory to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Able to travel and visit all customers in assigned regions periodically without restrictions.
- Accountable to achieve sales budget for assigned accounts.
- Be responsible for sales performance and meet profitability objective.
- Constant monitoring of market trends and competitors’ movements.
- Provide timely sales report and market feedback.
- A diploma or degree in any relevant engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years in handling regional distributors and project partners (B2B).
- Prior experience in HVAC and/or water heating industry will be advantageous.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and an absolute goal getter.
- Should have potential to take on additional responsibility through career advancement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably bilingual.
- Possess own vehicle.
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167