The Assistant Manager is responsible to provide administrative and corporate support to the Strategic Planning Department. This includes institutionalising the relations between the School and its government agencies stakeholders, managing strategic projects in collaboration government agencies and implementation and monitoring of projects and events.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in institutionalising the relations between the School and its government agencies stakeholders
- Liaise with government agencies for potential collaborations.
- Institutionalise the relations between the School and the Government agencies by establishing a proper knowledge management system.
- Work with Research Centres and internal departments to secure funding support from government agencies.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of KPIs of the Research Centres.
- Assist in the planning and feasibility study of potential projects and events in collaboration with government agencies, for example organising a public lecture in collaboration with the Civil Service College or a strategic project in collaboration with the Public Service Division.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the projects and events.
- Assist in the post-event or project debrief to review effectiveness of the projects and events for continuous improvements.
Assist in managing strategic projects in collaboration government agencies
Assist in any other duties as assigned by the Head of SP
- Involvement in the School-wide strategic projects/initiatives, as required.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned by the Head of SP
- Possess a Degree from a relevant discipline (or its equivalent)
- Possess at least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Ministries and/or Statutory Boards
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An independent worker who is meticulous and diplomatic in handling internal as well as external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience in staffing high-level meetings is preferred
- Possess excellent project management skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167